NVQ LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA ADULT SOCIAL CARE
Aspiring to help the most vulnerable community members to thrive, stay safe, become more independent is admirable because you are making a difference in the life of someone who could help themselves. Our Qualifi approved NVQ Level 2 Diploma Adult Social Care programme will help you reach your fullest potential and make a more significant impact on the lives of the most vulnerable community members. Our program will equip you with the essential skills you will need to get started in this sector.
You will look at equality and diversity, growth, and development, as well as the role of safeguarding and protection in health and social care. Although you will not need to attend a placement to complete this course, we recommend you complete around 30 hours of relevant work experience to support your learning if not in paid or voluntary employment within Health and Social Care.
Who is this course for?
NVQ Level 2 Diploma Adult Social Care aims to confirm occupational competence for Adult Care Workers or Healthcare Support Workers. This is a vocationally based qualification that offers learners an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding, practical skills required to be.
- An Adult Care Worker in an adult care setting
- Health care assistant
- A Support Worker
- Personal Assistant in a healthcare support environment
Entry to the qualifications will be through a centre interview, and learners must demonstrate the qualification requirements and have access to required assessment opportunities and relevant resources.
Centres should undertake initial assessment activities with learners to ensure this is an appropriate qualification. Thus, they can achieve the level they will be studying before enrolling in learning the programme.
- Provide career path support to learners who wish to develop their management skills, enterprise capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector.
- Improve learner understanding of any given business environments and organisations and how they are managed and developed.
- Develop skills and abilities in learners to support their professional development.
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and enhance those skills.
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational, and environmental issues.
- Use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways.
- Make use of relevant information from different sources.
- Communication in Care Settings
- Duty of Care
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion in Care Settings
- Handle Information in Care Settings
- Health, Safety and Well-Being in Care Settings
- Implement Person-Centred Approaches
- Personal Development in a Care Setting
- Responsibilities of a Care Worker
- Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings
- Introductory Awareness of Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Understand the Context of Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Assist in the Administration of Medication
- Contribute to Support of Positive Risk-taking for Individuals
- Contribute to Supporting Individuals with a Learning Disability to Access Healthcare
- Promote Positive Behaviour Support
- Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
Our NVQ Level 2 Diploma Adult Social Care course is:
- Approved by Qualifi qualification and it is recognised all over the UK, Europe and beyond.
- have unlimited tutor support and help from personal tutors available via email and phone.
Our QUALIFI Level 2 Diploma in Care provides all the skills that you require to get ahead to senior carer position in Health and Social Care.
Why study NVQ Level 2 Diploma Adult Social Care with us?
You will have unlimited tutor support and help from personal tutors available via email and phone.
Study with a company that cares
We care about the quality of learning and support that we provide to you.
Gain a formal qualification
Have you always wanted to gain a formal qualification after so many years in health and social care? Our Level 2 Diploma in Care is recognised formal qualification that will help you progress into more senior positions.
Awarding Body: Qualifi
Our Course : RQF Level 2 Dip
Qualification Code: 603/5128/7
Official Qualification Title: Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Care
Credit Equivalency: 46
Study Hours – 200
Study Method – Distance Learning
Course Duration – Learners will have up to 1 year to complete the course. The course provides 200 guided study hours which should be ample time for learners to complete it.
Assessment – You will be expected to undertake assessments, assignments, essays, research projects, posters and leaflets, presentations, video, audio recordings, work based and practical learning session through out the course.
Successful learners will be will be awarded a OFQUAL Qualifi Level 2 Diploma in Care. You can read more about OFQUAL here.
Difficult – Level 2
Entry Requirements – There are no formal entry requirements for this course but candidates will require a good command of written and spoken English.