NVQ LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA ADULT SOCIAL CARE
NVQ Level 4 Diploma Adult Social Care, is an alternative to HNC first year of a degree program that provides a career path for prospective learners seeking to develop their management and care capabilities within the health and social care sector. The course outcomes are UK recognised Qualifications in which learners develop the skills required by organisations worldwide. This course can be used as evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) in a CPD audit by a professional institute or regulator. Assessment is through practical assignments, with no exams – to reflect the real working environment more accurately. NVQ stands for National Vocational Qualifications in England and is equivalent to the Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ) in Scotland. NVQs have been the mainstay of British educational frameworks since 1986 and taken on many different forms over the years, for example, the regulatory bodies changing, the grading criteria and the list of subjects offered.
Who is this course for?
NVQ Level 4 Diploma Adult Social Care aims to confirm occupational competence for Adult Care Workers or Healthcare Support Workers. This is a vocationally based qualification offers learners an opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding, practical skills required to be.
- An Adult Care Worker in an adult care setting
- Health care assistant
- A Support Worker
- Personal Assistant in a healthcare support environment.
Entry to the qualifications will be through a centre interview, and learners must demonstrate the qualification requirements and have access to required assessment opportunities and relevant resources.
Learners will undertake initial assessment activities with assessors to ensure this is an appropriate qualification. Thus, they can achieve the level they will be studying before enrolling in learning the programme.
- Synthesising, analysing and summarising information critically.
- Reading and using appropriate literature with a complete and critical understanding.
- Be able to solve issues and think independently.
- Application of subject knowledge and understanding and ability to address problems that are familiar or unfamiliar.
- Ability to do research, recognise moral and ethical issues within your health and social care practice, appreciate the importance of ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments mature, and engage in debate and dialogue with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- Circumstances, whether within their area of employment, or through promotion to a supervisory or management position, or to adapt to changes in the health/social care environment.
- Ability to motivate others to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have the capability and drive to develop.
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work-related skills and know-how.
- Academic Study Skills
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
- Reflective Practice
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health
Our course is
- Approved by Qualifi qualification and it is recognised all over the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Have unlimited tutor support and help from personal tutors available via email and phone.
How can I progress further?
Level 4 Diploma Adult Social Care provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities that 21 st Century employers seek for worldwide. Candidates completing this will progress to. Candidates completing this will progress to:
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care; or
- The second year of undergraduate study in health and social care; or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
- The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification leads learners to enter the University at year 2 of a university degree.
- Our QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Care provides all the skills that you require to get ahead to senior carer position in Health and Social Care.
Awarding Body: Qualifi
Our Course: RQF Level 4 Dip
Qualification Code: 601/5058/0
Official Qualification Title: Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Credit Equivalency: 120
Total Qualification Time -1200
Study Method – Distance Learning
Course Duration – The course is entirely flexible, and we encourage students to learn at their own pace. However, the awarding body does stipulate that the course is completed within 36 months, even though most students will successfully finish the programme in 9 months.4
Assessment – You will be expected to undertake assessments, assignments, essays, research projects, posters and leaflets, presentations, video, audio recordings, work based and practical learning session throughout the course,
Difficult – Level 4
Entry Requirements – Level 3 NVQ Diploma or equivalent work experience
Why Study with us?
You will have unlimited tutor support and help from personal tutors available via email and phone.
Study with a company that cares.
We care about the quality of learning and support that we provide to you.
Gain a formal qualification.
Have you always wanted to gain a formal qualification after so many years in health and social care? Our NVQ Level 4 Diploma Adult Social Care is recognised formal qualification that will help you progress into more senior positions.