This COSHH course has been designed to empower all staff working with any substance hazardous to health. It covers what are hazardous substances, the legal aspects, categories of hazardous substances and risk assessments.
By the end this session participants will be able to understand –
- Introduction to COSHH
- What are substances hazardous to health?
- COSHH Legal Aspects
- Categories of hazardous substances
- COSHH risk assessments & control measures
- Potential harm caused by hazardous substances
- Identifying hazard symbols
Assessment: Candidates will have a short assessment within and at the end of the course.
Duration: 1.5 hours Certification: Available on successful completion of the course.
Why Choose Coral & Reed courses?
Our courses are:
Skills for Care aligned
Affordable to suit your budget
High quality and value for money
Based on best practice knowledge to gain the highest standards