This person centred care online training course is designed to help health and social care and support workers work in a person centred way. It highlights the importance of promoting and upholding privacy, dignity, rights, health and well being of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times.
Person Centred Care Learning Outcomes
- Understand person centred values
- Understand working in a person centred way
- Demonstrate awareness of the individuals immediate environment and make changes to address factors that may be causing discomfort or distress
- Make others aware of any actions they may be undertaking that are causing discomfort or distress to individuals
- Support individuals to minimise pain or discomfort
- Support the individual to maintain their identity and self- esteem
- Support the individual using person centred values.
Assessment: Upon the successful completion of the online learning material you will be able to undertake a 20 question quiz with a pass mark of 80%. The questions are automatically marked and you will be automatically certificated. If you don’t pass, you can retake the assessment as many times as desired until you
Duration: 4 hours Certification: Available on successful completion of the course.
Why Choose Coral & Reed courses?
Our courses are:
Skills for Care aligned
Affordable to suit your budget
High quality and value for money
Based on best practice knowledge to gain the highest standards
Frequently Asked Questions
1.When can I start my course?
You can start your course immediately after purchase.
2. How long will the course take?
All our courses will differ, according to the learning resource, but traditionally, previous learners have taken as little as 1 hour up to 3 hours. You have access to the courses once purchased for a period of 1 year.
3. When will I get my certificate?
Certificates are usually available immediately after completing the course. Click on the certificate button to download and save it somewhere easy to remember. We do not normally provide a hard copy of the certificate. A charge of £5.00 will apply where a hard copy is desired. If the course was purchased for you by your employer, please contact them for a copy of your certificate.
4. How do the courses work?
Once a course is purchased, go to our website – www.coralandreed.com and log in at the top by entering your user name and password. A list of courses should appear on the screen. Click on a course. On your desired course page, scroll down to course content and select the 1st module, Study the learning material, click mark complete and click lesson content to access your assessment or next lesson where lesson content is missing.
5. Can I do my course on any other gadget but a desk top?
Yes, of course. Courses purchased can be completed on the phone, tablet or on a laptop.
6. I have purchased the course, what next?
Once the purchase of the course is complete, please allow up to 10 minutes before checking your email for log in details. Where details have not been emailed automatically please do not hesitate to contact us.